- 5 eggs(boiled)
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- 2 tomatoes(chopped)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- In a bowl mix the powders along with some water and the paste. Keep aside.
- In a vessel heat oil. When hot add the cumin seeds.
- As they splutter, add the paste from the bowl and fry on a low flame.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry well.
- Now add the coconut milk and a little water only if required.
- Add slit eggs(or whole) and let it boil till done.
- Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.