- 200 gm mushroom
- 200 gm broccoli
- 200 gm baby corn
- 2 red or yellow capsicum
- 1/2 cup minced garlic
- 1 tbsp pepper freshly ground
- 3 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- Combine garlic, pepper, salt and butter. Beat well and set aside to infuse.
- Wash vegetables and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Stir in 1 tbsp salt. Add baby corn, cook for 1 minute, strain and set aside. Blanch broccoli in the same water, strain.
- Toss vegetables in the butter mixture and bake, steam or microwave for 5-7 minutests till crunchy but cooked.
- Serve with grilled chicken and Mini Jacket potatoes(to be posted later)