A quick refreshing salad to beat the summer......
- 1 head celery or 1 cup carrot julienned(cut into long thin strips)
- 3 red apples
- 3 tbsp store bought eggless caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Wash and finely chop the celery.
- Dice apples and mix celery and apples with the salad dressing. Add the mayonnaise. Chill
- Before serving, stir in the walnuts.
In Germany, searching for an ingredient can be a treasure hunt in the super markets. Not finding Caesar salad dressing, I knew I would have to make it on my own. Hubby googled the recipe, so I am clueless as to which site he got it from. Here's what you need: